Frequently, I am asked how Nest is going. “It’s great!” seems a bit trite. So, rather than tell you how I think it’s going. I thought I would just point out how other people think its going.
Discussing Nest Realty:
“changing the way real estate is transacted in Central Virginia” by using a more “technologically savvy” and “client-centric” approach.
Discussing our web site:
But this is about more than a website. … Brokerage companies are in for a serious brain drain unless they can use their assets in a manner that supports, rather than inhibits, these stars [referring to Jonathan Kauffman, our Principal Broker].
From PropertyLight – A UK On-Line Marketing firm (We have no idea how they found us)
- Nest Realty Group has created the property website you wish you had.
- In the US, a small property broker has created a website that should make most of the industry here in the UK re-think how they present themselves online.
- Inspiration. This website does something that we’ve yet to see in an agent website here in the UK…. it inspires.
Discussing our Custom Signs:
First, I think these signs are striking, very interesting graphically. The grid layout is sweet and fine, a very clean style of communication.
From RealCentralVA – This is Jim Duncan’s site who is one of our agents. But, notice the comments he got, many from other agents and brokers. (A few of the more than 20 comments are below.)
- What’s not to love? They look great and I am happy to see “single property signs” spreading, I think they are one of the best services you can bring to the seller.
- really impressed with this. love how it’s modular (top and bottom are on each sign, the big portion goes with each house). brilliant. well done!
- Talk about transparency! That is awesome and I think the gen. public will love it. If the house isn’t what they’re looking for, then “no harm, no foul” and no one wasted anyone’s time.
- I like this! Not only do you get a price on the property without stopping the car, but this sign is actually more about the property for sale than the agency representing it. That’s refreshing. I would love it if I were a seller.
(Emphasis Mine, WKD)